Get ready for the SAT/ACT! The popular one-day boot camps for SAT and ACT prep by Raleigh Tutoring have helped prepare Raleigh area teens for these tests for 10 years. Registration can be done online at the link below. Registration is required, and spots are limited.
- Includes study of content and strategy sections.
- Designed for first-time test takers but also benefits those who are re-testing.
- ACT course covers all four sections: reading, math, English, and science.
- SAT course covers the following sections: math, reading/writing, and language.
- Experienced instructors teach workshops.
- Learn how to manage the clock and avoid wrong-answer traps.
- Learn best practices for achieving a strong score.
- Each workshop includes a study book.
- In addition, each student is asked to bring a bag lunch for the 30-minute lunch break.
SAT/ACT workshops take place at the St. Monica Teen Center at 15 N. Tarboro Street.
- SAT Workshop: Saturday, September 25 - Register online
- ACT Workshop: Saturday, October 16 - Register online
Time: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Fee: $150 each