Update August 11: The sunflowers at Dix Park have finished blooming. See you next year!
- The Sunflower Field is located off Hunt Drive near the former soccer fields and the historic cemetery.
- Weekday Sunflower Parking is available in the gravel lot off Hunt Drive and in the parking lot near the Magnolia Room off Umstead Drive.
- On weeknights and weekends, park visitors are welcome to use any paved lot.
- You can walk or bike to the park. Dix Park is located on the Rocky Branch Greenway.
- Sunflower Field is free to visit seven days a week, from dawn until dusk.
For the complete guide to visiting the Dix Park Sunflower Field including directions and parking, visit the Dix Park Sunflower's page.