The Federal Communications Commission is offering a program that provides a temporary discount on monthly broadband bills for qualifying households. Benefits include:
- Up to $50 a month discount on your broadband service and associated equipment rentals
- Up to a $75 a month discount if your household is on qualifying Tribal lands
- A one-time discount of up to $100 for a laptop, tablet, or desktop computer where available
For a complete list of ways to qualify, please visit the Emergency Broadband Benefit website. There are three ways to apply:
- Contact a participating broadband provider directly to learn about their application process.
- Visit www.GetEmergencyBroadband.org to apply.
- Call 833-511-0311 for a mail-in application, or print a copy and return it along with copies of documents showing proof of eligibility.
The City has additional resources for households facing financial hardship. Please visit our Financial Assistance page for rental, mortgage, and utility assistance.