Through a partnership between the City of Raleigh and North Carolina State University, we invite you to play a round at the new 9-Hole Temporary Disc Golf Course - open for play February and March 2021. The course is a blend of long open and lightly wooded holes through Dix Park Flowers Field and NCSU Centennial Campus East.
This temporary 9-hole disc golf course is designed for intermediate players and above.
Rules and Etiquette
- Do not disturb plants and trees.
- Out-of-Bounds (OB) = all roads, parking lots, the cemetery and other designated areas
- Be aware of others! Respect the rights of other park visitors walking through the course to not be hit by flying discs.
- Respect other players! Wait to throw until all players have cleared the hole. Do not throw when another player is in front of you or not looking.
- Please limit groups to four players, if possible.
- Faster players should be allowed to play through.
- Dogs must be on-leash at all times. Please pick up after them.
- Pack-out all trash and please pick up any litter you may see.
- Have lots of fun!
Where to Park
NCSU Spring Hill Park & Ride Lot, 698 Barbour Dr. Raleigh, NC 27603
Accessible from Centennial Parkway via Blair Drive and Barbour Drive or via Pullen Road and Bilyeu Street.
Hole #1 Location
Near the Spring Hill Park & Ride Lot.