A new, nearly 25-acre park in Northeast Raleigh is now open!
Features of River Bend Park include:
- Playground with a rubberized safety surface that features a multi-direction swing, slides, and a climbing boulder
- Launch site on the Neuse River for small non-motorized crafts, including canoes and kayaks
- General parking and kayak/canoe trailer parking
- Designated kayak/canoe unloading/loading area near the river launch
- Access to the Neuse River Greenway trail
River Bend Park is located at 5610 Wallace Martin Way, Raleigh, NC 27616. In general, parks are open from dawn to dusk every day.