Raleigh Parks is happy to offer Toys for Tots to families in need this holiday season!
Registration - November 18, 2020 5 to 7 p.m.
- Registration is one day only. You must register in person at Hill Street Community Center at 2307 Hill Street, Raleigh, NC. Masks and wellness check are required.
- Register children, newborn to 13 years old, to receive a toy for Christmas.
- You may only register at one location for Toys for Tots.
- You must receive some form of government assistance in order to receive toys (Medicaid cards will work).
- Please bring proof that the child is yours or under your guardianship (i.e. birth certificates, proof of guardianship, photo IDs, etc.)
- No late applications will be accepted.
Pick Up - December 19, 2020 1:30 to 3:30 p.m.
- You must be registered to pick up presents.
- Please bring a photo ID when picking up toys.
- Masks and wellness check are required.