Dix Park is hosting a 9-Hole Temporary Disc Golf Course that is open for play through the month of September 2020!
Want to play but don't have discs? Park staff will have discs to borrow during the times below. Come by hole #1 to check-out equipment to play:
- Canceled Due to Inclement Weather - Wednesday, September 9 | 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, September 19 | 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Canceled Due to Inclement Weather - Friday, September 25 | 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
Where to Park: Weekday public parking is available at the Greenway Trail Head on Tate Drive. After business hours and on the weekend visitors are welcome to park in any paved lot.
Hole #1 Location: Near the Greenway Trail Head, Tate Drive, Raleigh, NC 27603
Rules and Etiquette
- Do not disturb plants, trees or wildlife.
- Be aware of others! Respect the rights of other park visitors walking through the course to not be hit by flying discs.
- Respect other players! Wait to throw until all players have cleared the hole. Do not throw when another player is in front of you or not looking.
- Please limit groups to four players, if possible.
- Faster players should be allowed to play through.
- Dogs must be on-leash at all times. Please pick up after them.
- Pack-out all trash and please pick up any litter you may see.
- Follow all Raleigh Parks COVID-19 Guidelines
- Have lots of fun!