Veronica Creech, director of the City of Raleigh's Office of Economic Development and Innovation, will serve as a speaker at the virtual Opportunity Zones Forum hosted by the Raleigh Chamber and Innovate Raleigh.
The forum will explore the benefits of Opportunity Zones and how the zones can bring development opportunities, attract entrepreneurs to economically distressed communities, and can help transform social conditions in and around these areas. Hear from leaders in our community and across industry to discuss opportunity zones.
• Veronica Creech, City of Raleigh
• Charlie Davis, Poyner Spruill LLP
• Jeanne Milliken Bonds, UNC Kenan-Flagler Business School
• Karen Przypyszny, National Equity Fund, Inc.
• Joseph Stallings, Town of Garner
• Ashley Tison, Opportunity Zones Consultants
• Napoleon Wallace, Partners in Equity
• Michael Haley, Wake County Economic Development, moderator
• Danya Perry, Wake County Economic Development, moderator
Attend the event
The virtual event will take place on Thursday, Aug. 6 from 9 a.m. - 11 a.m. You can register for the event. The cost to attend is $20 for Raleigh Chamber members and $70 for non-members. We look forward to “seeing” you online!