Some City pools and aquatic centers are opening July 6 with limited capacity and new rules.
- You must make a reservation to assure pool time. Make a reservation online at reclink.raleighnc.gov (search by pool name) or by phone.
- A limited number of walk-ins will be accommodated when space allows.
- Pool time is restricted to specific start times and limited to 75 minutes to allow for thorough cleaning between groups of swimmers.
The following facilities will open July 6:
- Millbrook Aquatic Center,
- Optimist Aquatic Center,
- Pullen Aquatic Center,
- Biltmore Pool,
- Lake Johnson Pool,
- Longview Pool, and
- Ridge Road Pool
Before you go, know the new rules!
- Please stay home if you are sick.
- Bring a facemask to wear when you are not in the water and social distancing is not possible.
- Please bring your own chair.
- All facilities will have reduced capacity.
For pool contact information and more detail about on-site wellness checks and other safety measures, please review our “Aquatics Know Before You Go” information.