Are you a minority business owner? Are you looking to expand your opportunities for exposure? Do you want more opportunities to increase your cash flow? There are two state certifications that could help.
Please join us for a virtual information session on July 23 to learn about the requirements and process to get Historically Underutilized Businesses (NC HUB) and Disadvantaged Business Enterprise Program (DBE) certifications. This event is hosted by the City of Raleigh's MWBE Program, NC DOA/HUB Office, and the NC DOT/DBE Office.
Benefits of Certification:
- Increased exposure to business and procurement opportunities
- Addition of your business to the online directory
- Receive bid notices from all government organizations
- Provides opportunities for business development
- And, more…
Who should apply?
The business must be 51% or more owned and controlled by the following minority groups:
- Black Americans
- Hispanic Americans
- Pacific Asian Americans
- American Indians
- Disabled - A person with disability as defined in G.S. 168-1 or G.S. 168A-3
- Disadvantaged - A person who is socially and economically disadvantaged as defined in 15 U.S.C. § 637
Registration is free and open to the public. (Seating is limited)
- This is a recurring monthly event with mutliple dates to select from. You may attend the event as many times as you would like.
- One attendee per company
- Free parking