You can tour a fire station, learn how to use a fire extinguisher and how to grill safely during the summer season, all without leaving home.
The Raleigh Fire Department is hosting virtual classes in June and July 2020. Each session is about 30-45-minutes and includes question-and-answer time at the end. These are Webex events and you will need to register in advance to participate.
- June 4 - Virtual Fire Truck Display | Register
- June 11 - Grilling Safety | Register
- June 18 - Fire Extinguisher Training | Register
- June 25 - Cooking Safety | Register
- July 9 - Home Escape Planning | Register
- July 16 - Virtual Tour of a Fire Station | Register
- July 23 - Virtual Specialty Fire Truck Displays | Register
About WebEx and How to Register
Download the free Webex app for the best experience.
Roles During Session
Regardless of device you use, you will join the meeting as an “attendee,” using audio only. Raleigh Fire Department representatives are “panelists” and will be seen on video, along with a moderator (host) of the sessions.
How to Register for a Session
- Click on the "Register" link next to the session you want to attend.
- Fill in the registration form and submit
- You'll receive a registration confirmation email and later a reminder of your session.