Graymon Ward, the artist that brought you "Pizza Time!", has created six tiny artworks scattered throughout Fred Fletcher Park. This installation, known as the "Tiny Art Scavenger Challenge 3000", invites you to find them all!
Although we have said farewell to "Tiny Art Scavenger Challenge 3000", please be on the lookout for more SEEK projects popping up soon!
- The location of the first tiny art piece can be found by reading the clue on Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter.
- Each artwork includes a written clue placed directly on the artwork that should lead you to the next piece of tiny art.
- All six are visible from the park's paths.
- You do not need a phone to complete the challenge.
- The scavenger hunt is part of SEEK Raleigh 2020, a series of public art installations and interventions in City of Raleigh parks.
- Be sure to show us that you found the tiny art by using #TinyArtScavengerChallenge3000, #RaleighArts, and #SEEKRaleigh when you post to social media.
Video by Cameron Ward
SEEK Raleigh, a public art project of Raleigh Arts, is an annual series of site-specific art installations and performance art events that engage the community through public art. Artworks occur in the City of Raleigh's parks, greenways, and community centers.
Be on the lookout for more SEEK Raleigh art installations this Summer and Fall.