Raleigh Parks, Recreation and Cultural Resources Department is pleased to offer Toys for Tots to families in need this holiday season!
Nov. 13, 5 to 7 p.m.
Registration is one day only. You must register in person.
- Register children, newborn to 13 years old, to receive a toy for Christmas.
- You may only register at one location for Toys for Tots.
- You must receive some form of government assistance in order to receive toys (Medicaid cards will work).
- Please bring proof that the child is yours or under your guardianship (i.e. birth certificates, proof of guardianship, photo IDs etc.)
- No late applications will be accepted.
Register at either location:
- Hill Street Community Center, 2307 Hill St, Raleigh, NC 27604, (919) 996-5300
- Peach Road Community Center, 911 Ileagnes Rd. Raleigh, NC 27603, (919) 807-8545
Dec. 14, 1:30 to 3:30 p.m.
- You must be registered to pick up presents.
- Please bring a photo ID when picking up toys.