What is JAG?
The JAG program, specifically authorized under 34 U.S.C. §§ 10151 - 10158, is the leading source of federal justice funding to state and local jurisdictions. The JAG Program provides states, tribes, and local governments with critical funding necessary to support a range of program areas:
- law enforcement
- indigent defense
- crime prevention and education
- corrections and community corrections
- drug treatment and enforcement
- planning and evaluation of technology improvement
- crime victim and witness initiatives
- mental health programs
- related law enforcement and corrections programs.
2021 JAG Application
The City of Raleigh is required by law to make each year's application public and available for comment.
View the 2021 JAG Application.
Comments can be sent to email@example.com.