Interested in hearing how tenants, landlords and property owners are engaging in courageous conversations as both navigate the changes and challenges of COVID-19?
You are invited to join the Office of Economic Development and Innovation and Raleigh property owners and tenants for a coffee conversation and webinar on Wednesday, April 8 at 10:30 a.m.
The purpose of this webinar is to:
- Reinforce the importance of having the conversation
- Tips to have a constructive and successful conversation
- Resources available to tenants and landlords for assistance
The webinar will feature the following panelists:
- David Meeker, Partner at Carpenter Development and Trophy Brewing
- Amy Carroll, TradeMark Properties
Please register. A link to join the webinar will be provided on the morning of Wednesday, April 8.