As North Carolina’s Phase 2 reopening proceeds, city and state leaders continue to focus on accommodations for small businesses. Paid parking and curbside pickup policies are evolving, and so are the rules for outdoor dining areas.
How do these changes apply to both public and private outdoor areas? What are the opportunities and requirements for your business?
Join us on Thursday, June 11 at 11 a.m., to hear about the latest recommendations from the City of Raleigh, and real-world advice from local small business owners.
Mark Weldon - Business Retention and Expansion Manager, Office of Economic Development and Innovation, City of Raleigh
- Michael Moore – Director of Transportation, City of Raleigh
- Whitney Schoenfeld – Planning Supervisor, Emergency Management and Special Events, City of Raleigh
- Matt Currier – Parking Manager, City of Raleigh
- Daniel Palatucci – Operating Partner, Flying Biscuit
- Jason Smith – Chef-Proprietor, 18 Restaurant Group (Cantina 18)
- Shana Overdorf, Community Relations Manager, celito.net
- Sharat Nagaraj, President/CEO, celito.net