Raleigh’s City Planning Department is hosting a series of meetings regarding the Midtown-St. Albans Area Plan. Primary topics include: transportation, pedestrian safety, stormwater, housing, land use, and other issues.
There will be two drop-in meetings:
- Saturday, May 11 at 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. at Hilton North Raleigh, 3415 Wake Forest Road. Stop by whenever; overview presentations will be given on the hour, every hour.
- Monday, May 20 at 3:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. at Wake Tech Beltline Education Center, 3200 Bush Street. Overview presentations will be given at 4 p.m. and 6 p.m.
There will be at least two pop-up events, including:
- Wednesday, May 15 at 12 p.m. to 1 p.m. at Midtown Park, 4011 Cardinal North Hills Street
- Saturday, May 25 at 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. at Midtown Farmer’s Market, 4160 Main Street.
In addition, there will be a meeting conducted in Spanish:
- Tuesday, May 14 at 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. at Green Road Community Center, 4201 Green Road.
There will be an activity station available at the meetings for families with children.
Information about the Midtown-St. Albans Area Plan can be found online. The public can also participate in an upcoming survey available at this site. Any questions should be directed to the project manager, Jason Hardin or 919-996-2657.