Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) is coming to New Bern Avenue with ten transit stations planned along the route stretching from Downtown Raleigh to New Hope Road.
This community engagement opportunity gives people the chance to meet with city planners and consultants to ask questions and share feedback on what they want to see happen around the transit stations planned near their neighborhoods. Drop-in during any of these multi-day events and come plan with us!
Eastern Stations (Trawick Road, Corporation Parkway New Hope Road). October 4-7 Comfort Suites, 1309 Corporation Parkway
- Kickoff Presentation virtual option, Monday 7-9 pm. Join online.
- Wrap Up Presentation virtual option, Thursday 6-8 pm. Join online.
- Can’t make it? We still want to hear from you! Take our quick survey or dive into the details to provide your thoughts!
- The schedule is generally the same each week for each workshop
- Monday, kickoff event 7-9 p.m.
- Tuesday, drop-in from 1-7 p.m.
- Wednesday, drop-in from 9 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Thursday drop-in from 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
- If you can't make the drop-in sessions, join us for daily updates from 6-7 p.m. for a presentation summarizing concepts. A final presentation will take place each Thursday at 6 p.m.
To sign up for project updates and for more information visit: Station Area Planning: New Bern Avenue webpage.