Grab a blanket or chair and head to Moore Square for our music series Jazz in the Square!
The series starts Thursday, September 1st, and runs on most Thursdays through October 13th. Enjoy the smooth sounds of local jazz artists, delicious food options including Square Burger, and the unique downtown atmosphere of Moore Square.
These events are free and open to the public.
- Thursday, September 15: NiiTO
- Thursday, September 22: Public Opinion
- Thursday, September 29: Second Line Stompers
- Thursday, October 6: Dupresha Townsend
- Thursday, October 13: Triangle Youth Jazz Ensemble
Jazz in the Square is a partnership between Downtown Raleigh Alliance and City of Raleigh Parks, Recreation & Cultural Resources.