The Dix Edge Community Workshops will focus on small-scale and near-term projects. We will address goals like creating more affordable housing and improving connectivity.
What types of projects are possible?
• Near-term initiatives to create more affordable housing in the study area
• Sidewalk or bikeway projects
• Greenway connections
• Infrastructure improvements for micro-mobility such as scooters and bike shares
Your input will be used by City Council to:
• Budget money for construction projects over the next 5 years
• Identify pilot or pop-up bikeways
• Identify properties for affordable housing construction
For more information please visit the Dix Edge Area Study project page.
Join us at Eliza Poole Park, 1600 Fayetteville St, Raleigh, NC.