Please join us for a discussion examining the importance of diversity and inclusion in collections and exhibitions. We will consider how to ensure achieving measures of equity is beneficial to the artists while enriching the institutions. The discussion will be moderated by Michael S. Williams, founder of The Black On Black Project.
- Linda Dougherty | Chief Curator & Curator of Contemporary Art at North Carolina Museum of Art
- Jonell Logan | Independent Curator and Creative Director at McColl Center for Art + Innovation
- Marshall Price | Curator of Modern and Contemporary Art at Nasher Museum of Art
- Lakeshia Reid | Artist and Owner of 311 Gallery
- Stacy Bloom Rexrode | Artist and Curator for the City of Raleigh
- William Paul Thomas | Artist, Independent Curator, and Educator
Zoom Meeting Details
Join the meeting using Zoom or call 1-301-715-8592, Meeting ID: 890 2634 9808.