February 2 through March 25, 2022
Hue Untitled: The Process of Color, curated by Christina Perkins, is a collective exhibit of Black artistic thought and process exploring the use of color as a critical element in one’s visual dialogue. This exhibit highlights the work of Black contemporary artists working in North Carolina. These artists capture intense hues and color zones through their creations and investigations of the complexities of color.
- When: February 2 through March 25, 2022, Mon-Fri, 8:30 a.m. to 5:15 p.m.
- Where: Block Gallery, 222 W. Hargett St. (inside Raleigh Municipal Building)
- Parking: Visitors can park in the Municipal Building Deck at 201 W Morgan St. Raleigh, NC 27601
- Cost: Free and open to the public
- Face coverings are required indoors