The City of Raleigh commits to supporting its vibrant business community as it responds to the impacts of COVID-19. We are monitoring guidance from federal, state, and local public health authorities and resources provided by the State and Federal governments.
If you're a local business and are interested in resources to help enforce compliance with safety guidelines:
- Wake County Assets
- NC Department of Health and Human Services (Prevent and Protect Media Kit)
- City of Raleigh Social Distancing Media Kit
The City of Raleigh continues to remain operational, but some services are still limited. Visit the City of Raleigh's COVID-19 Response page for more information.
Citing the increase in COVID-19 cases, Raleigh's Mayor with support of City Council, is requiring face covering use in indoor spaces within the City limits as of 5 p.m. on Friday, Aug. 13. This requirement will be in place regardless of a person’s vaccination status.
Funding for Small Businesses
Raleigh, Wake County and N.C. Humanities Council are among many groups with programs for small businesses during COVID-19.
Learn more about these programs
Find Out More About:
- Government Information
- Business Finances
- Health Recommendations for Businesses
- Legal Assistance
- Childcare and Employee Support
- Curbside Pick-Up Zones for Restaurants
- Community Matters
- Social Distancing Media Kit
Sign up for Alerts
Subscribe to get emails from us with the latest news. Make sure to select "Economic Development News & Events" as one of your topics to follow.
Return to the City's main COVID-19 Information page.
- (4/1/20) Insights from Raleigh Businesses and the Loan Process Use password Insights1 to access the recording.
- (4/8/20) Solutions for Business Tenants and Landlords
- (4/15/20) Financial Solutions for Wake County Child Care Providers
- (4/22/20) COVID-19 SBA Support for the Small Business Owner
- (4/30/20) NC Unemployment Benefits for Business Owners
- (5/7/20) Raleigh COVID-19 Small Business Relief Fund English | En español
- (5/13/20) Mindful Re-Opening - Safety Precautions for Small Businesses
- (5/20/20) Caring for Your Team During COVID-19 Re-Opening
- (6/11/20) Parking, Curbside Pickup, and Outdoor Dining – Phase 2 Guidelines and Recommendations
- (1/13/21) COVID-19 Stimulus Relief Package 2 | View the presentation slides
- (4/16/21) What Employers need to know about the Covid 19 Vaccine (brought to you by Raleigh Business Alliances Shop Local Raleigh, Downtown Raleigh Alliance, and Blue Ridge Corridor Alliance)