DHIC supports individuals, families, and seniors by providing homes and opportunities that promote the financial, physical, and mental well-being of people and communities. This is a joint commission between the City of Raleigh and area organizations.
Interested in serving?
Complete an online interest form
Meetings, Minutes and Agendas
Contact DHIC at 919-832-4345 or email@example.com
City of Raleigh Appointed Members
The DHIC board includes bankers, developers, and attorneys who join with marketers, nonprofit executives, community leaders, faith-based representatives, and others with a shared commitment to affordable housing opportunities. Five of the DHIC Board members are appointed by the City of Raleigh:
- Elizabeth Weddington Voltz, term expires 11/5/21
- Mia D. Bailey, term expires 1/22/22
- Tyler Craft, term expires 11/20/21
- R. Gordon Grubb, term expires 2/20/22
- Jordan Maness, term expires 10/15/21
City Council Liaison