The Office of Community Engagement, in partnership with the Raleigh Neighborhood College, hosted a series of educational webinars about local government in April.
For your convenience, video links to the 30-minute sessions are below:
- City and Council Government Overview
Tuesday Apr. 12, 6:30 p.m. - 7 p.m.
- City Budget Management and Finance Overview
Tuesday Apr. 19, 6:30 p.m. - 7 p.m.
- Stormwater Services Unit Overview
Tuesday Apr. 26, 6:30 p.m. - 7 p.m.
Whether you are new to Raleigh, or a Raleigh native, we invite you to join us and learn the answers to questions like:
- What is Raleigh's form of government?
- What is my city council district and who is my council member?
- How is Raleigh's city budget planned and managed?
- How does the city fund capital improvement projects?
- Why does flooding happen in certain areas and what can we do about it?
For more information contact Ellen Colón at the Office of Community Engagement.