Visit Sertoma Arts Center to view our January/February exhibitions!
On view in our Raleigh Room Gallery is an exhibit called Mountains to Sea Trail featuring the works of eight artists. Featured in our Hall Gallery are two artists working in painting, displayed in the lobby cases are artworks by a potter and traditional Japanese embroidered pieces by students at Sertoma Arts Center.
Learn more about the January/February Exhibitions at Sertoma Arts Center
- When: January 1 - February 28, 2023
- Monday-Thursday, 9 a.m. - 10 p.m.
- Friday, 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Saturday, 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Sunday, 12 p.m. - 5 p.m.
- Location: Sertoma Arts Center, 1400 Millbrook Road, Raleigh, NC 27612
- Cost: Free and open to public
- Artworks are for sale. Contact Sertoma Arts Center for details.
Join us at Sertoma Arts Center on Sunday, January 29, 2-4 p.m. for a reception celebrating the January/February exhibitions artists.