Get an early start on your holiday shopping and buy gifts for yourself and others from wonderful local artists at the Fall Arts Fair at Fred Fletcher Park on Saturday, November 4, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Learn more about this year's Fall Arts Fair
- When: Saturday, November 4, 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Location: Fred Fletcher Park, 820 Clay St., Raleigh, NC 27605
- Parking: Enter at Washington St. & Glenwood Ave. or St. Mary’s St. & Nichols Dr. Street parking is available on Washington St.
- Cost: Free and open to the public
- 10 a.m.-12 p.m. - Wayne Schindler Music
- 10 a.m.-12:30 p.m. - Poetry Fox
- 10 a.m.-4 p.m. - Live art demos
- 10 a.m.-4 p.m. - Paris Delight Bakery & Creperie Food Truck
- 10 a.m.-5 p.m. - Kid's art activities
- 11 a.m.-2 p.m. - Chirba Chirba Dumpling Truck
- 1:30-4:30 p.m. - Music and painting by Little Red Birds featuring teaching artist Amanda Wilson. Amanda will paint during the performance, and event visitors will have the opportunity to purchase the painting at the end.
Contact Sertoma Arts Center at 919-996-2329 or Julia Meder, Sertoma Arts Center Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org