Planned Updates The Process
Clearer information on what documents need to be with your design plans. This will limit extra submissions.
- Updating calculations using the most recent rainfall data so that you can design infrastructure that’s more durable.
- Simpler instructions for drainage designs. This will help you meet current regulations with smart, sustainable development.
- Expanding the list of accepted stormwater control measures. This will make it easier to treat stormwater runoff coming from redeveloped sites.
- Putting sediment and erosion control requirements all in one place.
- Clearer direction on what’s required to meet floodplain regulations.
Your input is very important to us. We held two public meetings in September 2019 and then asked for feedback on rewrites to the manual in June 2020. We'll finalize the manual once we review your comments. Then these groups will review the final version:
Residents will have the opportunity to provide comments at each stage of the process.
The new manual will be available in 2021.