Sertoma Arts Center will be following additional safety precautions to ensure everyone has an exceptional experience. Please review the following information to learn more about what we’re doing to maintain a healthy environment and what you need to know before you register for one of our programs.
Additional Safety Measures
- Increased cleaning of studio tables and chairs, restrooms, high-touch areas like door handles, and shared equipment.
- Scheduled breaks between programs and studio use will allow for staff to clean and sanitize.
- Guests and staff will be required to complete a temperature check before entry into Sertoma Arts Center. A participant or employee that does not clear the temperature screening will not be allowed to enter the building.
- Masks are required at all times while inside City of Raleigh facilities until further notice.
Please note that these protocols may change based on the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines as well as guidance from federal, state, and local public health agencies.
Before You Arrive
- Please stay home if you are sick.
- Facemasks are required for all Sertoma participants and visitors.
- Reduced capacity pottery studio hours will be held the first 2 hours of each day unless otherwise noted on the studio calendar. Reduced capacity pottery open studio requires a reservation. Reserve your spot online or by phone at 919-996-2329
- Equipment, tables, and chairs will be sanitized before your program begins.
- Reserve your space for one of our programs ahead of time using RecTrac.
Pottery Open Studio Members
- Reduced capacity hours in the pottery open studio will be held the first 2 hours of each day unless otherwise noted on the studio calendar and require a reservation. Reserve your spot online or by phone at 919-996-2329.
- All other studio times do not require a reservation. Open studio times are listed on the studio calendar or call before visiting at 919-996-2329.
When You Arrive
- A temperature check will be performed using a touchless thermometer. If you or anyone in your household does not clear the temperature screening, no one in the group will be allowed to enter.
- Cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing.
- Wash hands with soap and water upon arrival and frequently while participating in a program.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Accommodation Requests
Due to operational guidelines and safety measures related to COVID-19, Raleigh Parks may not be able to offer specific accommodations and supports to assist participants in meeting the eligibility requirements. Accommodations or supports provided will be done so during the recreation program components only. Please contact Inclusion Services directly at 919-996-2147 or via email at SRIS@raleighnc.gov to discuss your participant’s support needs and the available accommodations under our current operational guidelines.