If you are planning to have your biometric screening through your primary care provider, please read through this information carefully before submitting your Virgin Pulse biometric screening verified form.
- Your biometric screening with your primary care provider (PCP) must be completed between Sept 24, 2020 and Aug 31, 2021 to be eligible for the 2021 AWA.
- The form is located on your Virgin Pulse online portal join.virginpulse.com/wellnessforlife under the “Benefits” tab. Each form has a unique code for each eligible member. Therefore, you must print the form and provide it to your PCP to complete.
- Your completed biometric screening form must be submitted to Virgin Pulse before the Aug. 31, 2021 deadline.
Once your PCP has completed the required information and signed the form, follow one of the methods below to submit your biometric screening verified form.
- Upload your completed form by scanning and saving to your computer.
- Log in to your Virgin Pulse account and click on the “Benefits” tab.
- Select “View All” to locate the 2021 Biometric Screening Verified Form.
- Click on “Start Now” and then select “Upload Form”.
- Choose your completed biometric form to upload to your Virgin Pulse portal.
- Once uploaded, you will be able to view your uploaded documents and upload dates.
- You will receive an email from Virgin Pulse confirming that your form has been received.
- You may also submit the form by faxing it to 401-735-5853.
- Your PCP may not submit the form on your behalf.
- It is recommended that you keep a copy of the fax receipt for your records.
- You will not receive an email confirmation from Virgin Pulse if you decide to submit your biometric form through fax.
Important: Once you have submitted your Biometric Screening Verified Form, please allow up to 10 business days for confirmation. You may check your credit status by logging into your Virgin Pulse account and clicking on the “Rewards” tab. You will see a green check mark for your successfully completed items.
If you have not received credit after 10 business days, please check your email inbox for a message from Virgin Pulse. A Virgin Pulse customer service representative will reach out to you through email if there is any missing information or questions related to your biometric form. Please read through the entire message from Virgin Pulse before responding. It is your responsibility to respond with any missing information to ensure you’ll receive credit.
In order to receive the 2022 premium discount, your form must be submitted to Virgin Pulse by the August 31, 2021 deadline. Forms will not be accepted at the onsite screenings. If there are any questions regarding the status of your biometric screening form, please reach out to Virgin Pulse customer support at email@example.com or call 888-671-9395.